10 WAYS TO REFRESH & UPDATE YOUR BATHROOM
Posted on 04 June 2016
Eco-friendly tips and inexpensive tricks to help you easily update the look of your bathroom. Whether you're planning to splurge on a full-blown bathroom renovation or you just want a quick fix to liven things up, here are 10 ways to update your bathroom.
1. Update your bathroom accessories by investing in a new hand soap and wooden brush ware.
2. Adding new hand and bath towels is an excellent, budget-friendly way to reinvigorate the bathroom.
3. Replace your toilet brush set, nothing worse than having a dirty old toilet brush on display.
4. Add a beautiful smelly candle, a bathroom has got to smell fresh. Scented candles will create a nice ambiance and provide a fresh scent. Just be careful not to leave them burning unattended.
5. Add a plant, head to your local garden center and pick out a beautiful indoor plant.
6. Hide unsightly cleaning products or better yet, use eco-friendly amazing cleaning products that look great on display.
7. Hide unsightly tooth brushes and toothpaste or use nice products that your are proud to have on display.
8. Organizing is one of the best ways to update and tidy your bathroom. Throw away old cosmetics and medicines and store items that might be hanging around like toilet paper rolls, hair brushes, etc in stylish metal storage baskets.
9 . Clean Clean Clean, the fasted way to keep your bathroom looking and feeling great. Attack your bathroom from top to bottom.
10. Update your Shampoo + Conditioner, Invest in a brand that looks good and ties in with the rest of your bathroom, and refill if necessary. There is nothing worse than seeing a beautiful bathroom with ugly bright orange shampoo sitting in the shower.